Well as the day winds down here at Calvary on a Tuesday evening i have found new inspiration for blogging!!! I think as i continue to blog, it will be a good tool to use to connect with many different people, my youth group, my family, my friends, new people, and old acquaintances that i have lost touch with. if you are reading this post that means that you probably received my e-mail letting you know this blog has been resurrected. stick with me, and check up on me here and i promise to be learning and posting new and interesting stuff. it will work like a journal/info hub/updater/thought provoker/etc. hope you can stick with me through it as i learn. let's start with a simple comment, let me know what you think of the newest hair....it turned green with my last dye job, so i thought i would try something different...what do you think?


5 comments:
Dude - you should see the tatoo I got on my back. All the stations of the cross, starting just above my belt-line and covering my upper shoulders. I think you'd be proud.
Tim
Is it Francis Schaeffer? Or some 70's rock star? You look older than your Father!
interesting, really interesting. Kind of looks like a cross between jack frost and a tidier einstein. :-)
you are freaky, my friend. but that's why i like you! if you haven't yet, you should definitely check out this blog i have here. peace!
Joe: I like the white. Now I don't feel so all alone on the staff.
Post a Comment